As you know, Tomorrowland 2020 has been cancelled. So if you still want to come to Belgium (or are from here of course), and want to feel the Tomorrowland spirit, and especially the vibes of its Dreamville camping, Durbuy & DreamVille present: Green Fields is something for you.
An exciting Glamping experience that brings DreamVille’s magic alive at a unique location. Make your dreams come true this summer in one of the special Green Fields
Dreamville associated with the city of Durbuy and its Adventure Park to offer you an unique experience. If you don’t know Durbuy, it is the smallest city in the world. It is located in the Ardennes, in the south of Belgium (so on the French speaking side of Belgium). The exact adddress is: Route d’Oppagne 34, 6940 Barvaux (Belgium).
You can stay between 2 and 4 days in a camping inspired by Dreamville and enjoy a lot of fun activities and good food in the nature. As you will see on the official website, all the accodomations options are the ones of Dreamville at Tomorrowland.
All the packages include:
- Breakfast by master-chef Wout Bru.
- A pre-made bed, ready for you upon arrival.
- A private terrace.
- Adventure Valley Pass.
- A pool surrounded by a bar.
- Communal sunbathing area for that ultimate summer feeling.
- Light entertainment and music every evening.
- Endless amounts of things to do, see and experience.
- Various outdoor activities.
- Sports such as volleybal, miniature football and more.
- Towels and bedding.
So who is going to Durbuy & DreamVille present: Green Fields? 🙂